- Venue : Olhão -Portugal
- Start : 16/03/2015
- End : 21/03/2015
- Deadline:02/01/2015 @ 23:59 (CET)
- Theme : Project Management -Enterpreunership skills, Youth unemployement
This will be a place for learning and sharing, where 2 training courses will be developed in parallel.
YesWeFacilitate!- Training for facilitators on youth events for young people with fewer opportunities
YesWeOrganise! – Training on project cycle management of inclusive youth exchanges under the E+ Programme.
The aim and objectives of the project :
The main aim of these training courses is to develop participants’ competences to work and to act within intercultural environment, specifically on themes like facilitation and project cycle management (PCM) through non formal education. It has also as objective to provide quality trainings for the participants in certain areas of the youth work. Thus, to reach better quality of activities for young people with fewer opportunities organized under the new EU Programme 2014-2020 Erasmus+.
- Gain basic understanding of the concept of facilitation;
- Share experiences and discuss different facilitation styles;
- Raise awareness about the process of group dynamics;
- Practice the facilitation competences gained during the course;
- Provide resources and tools about facilitation (books, manuals, trainings…)
- Gain knowledge about different aspects of the facilitation process;
- Promote cooperation between the different partners after the course;
- Promote the E+ programme as a tool for working with young people;
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING COURSE “YesWeOrganise”
- To promote the inclusion issue for development of quality projects under the new E+
- To empower youth workers with the knowledge and skills of efficient PCM and project proposal writing
- Develop participants understanding of participation projects cycle, including needs analysis,
- aims, objectives, methodology, plan of activities, evaluation and follow-up
- To improve participants’ organizational skills related to the realization of intercultural youth Projects
- To exchange experiences and positive practices among participants on PCM
- To encourage participants to reflect on and develop common intercultural projects under the E+
The training course will be based on non-formal education methods, encouraging active participation of young people involved. Some of the methods used will be the following:
- Ice-breakers, energisers.
• Inputs from experts
• Intercultural and experiential learning
• Variety of visuals for thematic input
• Brainstorming and discussions both in working groups and in plenary.Working language: The working language of the training course will be English.
MOJU will cover 100% of travel costs (cheapest way) from the resident country up to the limit costs.
The food and lodging cost will be covered by MOJU. 100% of the visa costs will be reimbursed. Participants are obliged to have receipts of the tickets, boarding passes and invoices of the credit card that was used
for buying the tickets for online payments. All Participants will be reimbursed after the event by bank transfer to the sending organization account (for non European participants)
Below, you can see the number of participants and maximum travel cost per country (the following amount represents the 100% of the amount from your residence to the event). All participants are requested to use the cheapest and the most environmental friendly way to reach the venue.
Country-Number of participants-Maximum travel cost per person (amounts are in euro)
Profile of the participants
(Priority will be given to those that most closely meet this criteria):
● Between 18 and 30 years old;
● Are youth workers, youth leaders, trainers, PET members, organizers, coaches
● Are actively involved in YIA member organizations for non European participants you can contact FCC-Morocco firstname.lastname@example.org
● Have an interest in the topic;
● Willing to learn
● Able to work in English;
● Committed to attend for the full duration of the event.
(Gender balance, group diversity in terms of different social and cultural backgrounds will be taken into consideration)
Albania,Cyprus, Turkey, Portugal, Netherlands, Lithuania, Morocco, Ukraine, Poland, FYROM/Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Armenia,Georgia, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Germany,Jordan, Spain, Italy, Montenegro,United Kingdom, Kosovo UN Resolution,Romania, Czech Republic.
How to Apply :
|Please send us the receipt of fee payement and fill in the application form before the Deadline, we will contact you to proceed further process of your application, if you are not selected for the project you still can apply for upcoming projects or withdraw your participation fees, except registration fees which is not refunded (50Euro).In case you are selected ,and an invitation letter was sent to you, registration or participation fee are not refunded .Apply on : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DaZyyZf5OKnHuPwn7eDmfcccS7Fq75z-KUi8KNRdQWc/viewform?usp=send_form|